Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Album Is This?

I need your help!
Those of you who know me best know that I really like to have all of the metadata in my iTunes music filled in and filled in correctly. Usually I am able to figure out the data I need for everything. I've been stumped and I need your help. I have borrowed a Ray Charles album from my friend Adam and I can't find it anywhere! Adam has the album listed as "The Very Best Of Ray Charles" but there are about a dozen "The Very Best of Ray Charles" and none of them are this one. Here's the track listing from the album in question:
1. Busted
2. Cry Me A River
3. Crying Time
4. Eleanor Rigby
5. Georgia on my Mind
6. Hit The Road Jack
7. I Can't Stop Loving You
8. I Got A Woman
9. Imagine
10. Let It Be
11. Let The Good Times Roll
12. Let's Go Get Stoned
13. Old Man River
14. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
15. Summertime
16. Take These Chains From My Heart
17. Unchain My Heart
18. What a Wonderful World
19. What'd I Say
20. Yesterday
21. You Are My Sunshine
22. Your Cheating Heart

I don't have a lot of faith in this track order because the songs are here in alphabetical order. That seems like an unusual way to order the tracks on an album.
Please, see what you can do. I appreciate your help.

Matt

2 comments:

AdamB said...

Huh! I generally try to check every album on Amazon for at least the right track listing and naming. I don't know how that slipped through.

I'm going to guess that it's not a real album at all but simply a collection of Ray Charles songs someone liked. Sorry about that!

Matt Grosso said...

I should make it clear that this is not Adam's fault. I'm pretty sure that this came out of a folder called "!! WRONG."