Monday, January 7, 2008

Sucks to be you, Matt Grosso

For crying out loud ... a quick Google search will show that I share my name with a bull rider and bluegrass fiddler. (Nice work Seth Hoppers of the world!) Of course my Abstract Algebra homework is still the top hit. Nice. Well, a search of Matt Grosso shows that this man:


shares your name.  You've got to go to this site and check out "The #1 Mattew Grosso Show," where you can hear him pronounce your name Gross - Oh.  Oh, it's grossly beautiful.

- Seth

2 comments:

Matt Grosso said...

I saw that picture several weeks ago. I can't say that I'm too proud. Perhaps it's just a bad angle. On the positive side two other Matthew Grosso's are a star baseball player and star lacrosse player. We do have a big weight keeping us down. Did you listen to his show at all Seth? Is it any good?

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. I just loved that picture, though.