Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama's Speech

I'm sure you've all heard about Obama's big speech on race this morning. I just got home and watched the whole thing on You Tube. I'm sure that he doesn't need my repost here but it can't hurt and I think the things he says are right on. I feel like this speech has the potential to go down in history as one of the great speeches of our time. It is 37 minutes long but I encourage you all to watch the whole thing. I know that seems like a long time but it is worth it. Anyway, here it is.


Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.